In France what is a property listing agreement called?

French Stone Tower

In France a property listing agreement is called a mandat de vente. It is a very detailed document.

If you don’t fully understand written French and you prefer to do business in English contact us to put you in contact with an English speaking French real estate agent or notary to explain to you all the details in a French property listing agreement , mandat de vente.

Contact us here to help you locate the right English speaking French professional. 


To watch an instant video on a beautiful part of France click here