110 Tips on how to get your best deal on French real estate

Click for details on our 110 Tips - 72 page French real estate buyers e-Guidebook

If I have a French property lawyer do I need a French tax adviser?

Bonifacio Corsica

When you hire a French real estate lawyer you may wonder if you need a French tax adviser. This is a very good question. It is recommended that you see a French tax adviser unless you know a French property lawyer who is also a French tax specialist.

If you need help finding an English speaking French property lawyer or tax adviser we will do our best to assist you. Please contact us here.