Who can register the transfer of land at a French Land registry?

Corsican Village South of France

In France at this time, only a notary (notaire) can register a transfer of land in France at the French land registry (Cadastre)

If you are looking to speak with a English speaking French notary please contact us and we can offer you a selection of English speaking Notaries in France.

If you would like to watch videos on France check this out

Date of Posting September 2013.