What is a land surveyor called in France?

French Villa Entrance

What is the French name for a land surveyor was a question we have often been asked since the name in French does not see to be frequently used.

But if you want to know where the boundaries of your French property are you will need to know who to call. In French the term used to describe a land surveyor is  ‘Un géomètre-expert’.

We have yet to speak to an English speaking land surveyor in France but maybe by the time you read this article we will know one in your area.

Go ahead and contact us if you are looking for an English speaking French real estate agent, English speaking French notary or any other kind of French professionals related to the real estate industry we will do our best to assist you. Click here to contact us.

Okay, now would you like to watch an instant video on France? go here to instant videos