110 Tips on how to get your best deal on French real estate

Click for details on our 110 Tips - 72 page French real estate buyers e-Guidebook

What is a Gouttière in a French real estate ad?

‘Gouttière is the French term for what we call in English ‘a gutter’. The drainage system to take water typically off a roof and down to a form of evacuation system.

Another important French real estate term is ‘tout a l’egout’. Read the definition for ‘tout a l’egout’ here.