What is a Courtier in a French real estate transaction?

In France the word ‘Courtier’ is used to describe the work of a mortgage broker. He or she does the work of assessing your financial capability and searches for the best priced loan for you.

Note: Coutiers in France typically charge you a fee for their services, they may also receive a fee from the bank that obtains your mortgage.

If you would like to speak with an English speaking French mortgage broker to find out how to qualify for a bank loan in France contact us here.

We can help you locate the French mortgage broker free of charge. Just click here.