What does the term couloir mean in a French property ad?

Couloir is the French term for a corridor or as we sometimes say in English a hallway.

Throughout this site you will find numerous French real estate terms explained in English. Please take your time and you can learn lots.

If you prefer to consult with an English speaking real estate professional and learn quicker we can help put you in contact with one. Just contact us here. 

Learn about real estate investment in France