In French what do call a building permit?

Stone Village House French Riviera

Sometimes the French words for a property term you know in English are very difficult to imagine. Fortunately, the French term for a building permit is an easy one. A French building permit is called ‘permis de construire’

If you are looking to find an English speaking builder who can help you renovate your home in France you are welcome to contact us and we will offer you some choices. Contact us here.

Interested to watch some videos on France. Click here to check out an instant video on France