At which French notary’s office do you sign the compromise de vente in France?

In France, all parties to the sale of a French residential real estate property sale typically sign the compromise de vente at the buyer’s notary’s office.

Unless, parties to the contract have given their notary a power of attorney.

Or unless, the same notary is working for the buyer and the seller.

Confirm where the signing will take place with your notary.

Locate an English speaking French real estate agent or French notary with our assistance if you wish. Simply contact us here and ask us your request.